Luxury Flats Barrio Salamanca
With luxurious spaces and features, the Salamanca neighbourhood is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious areas of Madrid.
The vast majority of the properties for sale have old layouts, with huge corridors, and new buyers tend to renovate the entire property in order to get the best possible value for money.
But when it is done well, the economic result is excellent. And that is why the homes in this neighbourhood have become the most sought after in the city of luxury flats for sale in Madrid, and it is those that are located in Paseo de la Castellana, Recoletos or Lista, among other locations.
Here are some examples, with the square metres, the type of building, and other characteristics of each one of them, which make them the most exclusive properties in the city:
1) Triplex penthouse in an early 20th century building, sold by Engels and Volkers for 11 million euros. One of the best sales in the city, due to its high standards, with a private swimming pool, suite, terraces, guest floor…
2) Luxury penthouse in Serrano street, sold by HomeSelect for 5 million euros, a brand new luxury penthouse, located in one of the most sought after areas of the city, with spectacular views from a terrace of more than 100 square meters.
3) A flat in the emblematic building of the 20th century, which was the home of the writer Ramón Valle-Inclán, was sold for 5.4 million and this building has the latest technology and we will highlight that it has a fully robotised car park. This makes it, without a doubt, one of the most luxurious homes in barrio salamanca.
Luxury flats in Chamberí:
The district of Chamberi is probably the second area with the most expensive and luxurious square meter of the city of Madrid, we would like to highlight:
1) The first on our list, a penthouse/loft, built in 1958, with a surface area of 150 m²and with a terrace of 25 m², but what stands out the most about this one are its unbeatable views of the city. It is priced at 1.5 million euros.
2) In second position, we have a spectacular triplex with private pool, a luxury available to very few in this eccentric neighbourhood. It is approximately 160 m² and has a terrace of 20 m², with marvellous views.
Aravaca, located to the northwest of the city of Madrid, is one of the most important and sought-after luxury residential areas of the Spanish capital. Here we can find the most exclusive urbanisations in the city, with plots of more than 1,000 square metres.
What we find in Aravaca that we do not find in Chamberí and Salamanca is the tranquillity it offers just a few kilometres from the city, which has made it the preferred location for upper class families in Madrid.
Luxury homes in Aravaca:
1) Detached villa with lift and own swimming pool in Diplomáticos, Aravaca. With 460 m² (very difficult to find in the centre), and with a wonderful garden, this property is for sale for 2.000.000 euros.
2) Bright duplex penthouse in luxury urbanisation, in Aravaca relatively new constructions are common, and this is without a doubt one of them. One of the most luxurious urbanisations in the district, the Single Home urbanisation, with security, immense gardens, swimming pool, gymnasium, paddle tennis courts… The prices of the properties range between one million and one and a half million euros.